Hi and WelcomeWe are running a Group contest! - Theme Simple yet Complex!
This Contest is simply a fun contest, as most people have vacation time coming, and we would like to help you fill your time and shake them 3D juices for you!
We are not offering any money/dA point prizes in this contest, but the winner will be featured in our Featured folder in the group, and also on our Facebook page, so the prize will be more exposure!
The Theme is Simple yet complex!
This theme is very open, very creative, do any thing, but make it simple yet look complex! so let your self go, get as creative as you can and you get extra points if you think out side the box!!!Contest Dates
The start date: 2nd March 2015
The entry end date: 2nd May 2015
The Admin judging day: 3-6th May 2015
The Public Voting Date: 7th May 2015
The Results Day: 8-9th May 2015Note:
Dates my change so keep an eye on the dates!!!The Prizes!
- Their entry submitted into the Featured folder of the group! -
- A Group Journal showcasing the winners entry and other Art works and a Small bibliography! -
- Journal Features from some of The Club Admins and club members -
- Also as well as having bragging rights too! -Note:
Prizes may change for the better or worst, this will not be the groups fault if some prizes my be removed or added, if you can donate any prizes it would be much appreciated, prizes like dA Points and Journal Features, to donate a prize please tell WillowXD
and please sate what kind of prize please!!!Rules
- Must be a Member of this Club-
- Only 1 entry per Person-
- Must be at lest 80% 3D, created with 3D software-
- It must go within the theme-
- It must be created for this contest-
- Entry's must be submitted into the contest Folder -
- It must be uploaded in the time that this competition has been set -
- It must be suitable for family viewing and so no need for the mature tag-YOU MUST
state this information in your contest entry description also!
- This 3D artwork is made for the Simple yet Complex Contest held at The3DArtistClub
- 3D Software used - ___________
(example: 3Ds max, Zbrush, Daz esc...)
- Renderer used - ___________
(example: Mental ray, Vray esc...)
- Render time - ___________
(example: 5 hours)
- 2D software used - __________
(example: Photoshop, Gimp esc...)
- Percentage of external models and materials implication - %__________
(This means the % of models and textures/materials you did not create/or downloaded, used for the creation of your entry)
- A small description of your entryVoting System!
Once the contest has ended and all the entry's are in. The Group Admin (solo WillowXD
) will go through the entry's using the point system below and judge the entry's till we find the best 5 entry's and submit a public voting poll. The winner of the public poll, is the winner on the contest!
Admin Judging Point System
up to - 20 points for modelling
up to - 20 Points for lighting/rendering
up to - 20 points for texturing
up to - 20 points for composition
up to - 20 points for overall look
Note: The Point System will only be used when the Club admin are Judging!How to Enter
Please submit your entry's in the Simple yet Complex Contest Entry Folder
then at the top of the page there is a button called "Submit to this folder" click that and there you go, you have entered the contest!Note: If your entry breaks any of rules it will be removed from the folder and it wont be entered!
If you have any questions on the Contest please ask!!!
Contest Ran by WillowXD
and all other Club Admin