This is a short announcement to let you all know about some of the changes and additions that we have made lately here at T3DAC.
As some of you might have already noticed, we have made some changes and additions to the submission rules and also have added some new galleries.
UPDATED SUBMISSION RULES
We've updated the submission rules after noticing some negative trends in the submission process:
1) All submission must have a description stating at the very least the programs that were used in the creation of the artwork being submitted. We are doing this mainly to streamline the
submission process, and thus get your artworks into our galleries much faster. This also helps us classify your artwork so we know exactly in which gallery to display it. Aside from that, we believe that it is a good practice to let your audience know what software was used and how you got to the finish product. It truly adds credibility and professionalism to your artwork.
So please, be aware that any submission without a description (stating at least the software used in its creation) will be automatically declined. No exceptions!
2) Due to potential legal issues, we will no longer accept XPS or XNALara renders, or artwork from any similar software.
3) We will no longer accept sexually explicit material into our galleries. It's really gotten out of hand, and we have been receiving many, truly disgusting pieces depicting sexual violence against women. We are not prudes, nor are we here to be the art police, but this trend has really cross the line and we can no longer sit by and promote these pieces through our galleries.
We have also added several new galleries in order to serve our audience in a more efficient manner. Our new gallery categories are:
1) Vue and Terragen environments:
Gallery for all environments, scenes, and worlds created in Vue or Terragen
2) DAZ and Poser Characters:
Gallery for all DAZ and Poser character artwork.
3) DAZ and Poser Scenes:
Gallery for all DAZ and Poser scenes.
4) COMBO (Combination Gallery):
Gallery for all artwork created through the use of DAZ/Poser in combination with any other polygon modeling, digital sculpting, animation, or rendering application. This gallery is also intended for any artwork that doesn't fit in any of our other galleries or categories.
Gallery for all architectural models.
6) Artistic Anatomy & Nudes:
Gallery for all anatomy studies, be it human or animal anatomy. This is the home for all Écorchés and artistic nudes.
7) Typography, Symbols and Logos:
Well, the title pretty much sums up what this gallery is for.
Each gallery has it's own set of submission rules about what's accepted and what's not accepted in its pages. To ensure that your submissions will go through with any problems, please make sure to read those brief rules before you submit your artwork.
For now those are all of the changes and additions we have made here at the club. We are planning in adding a few more galleries in the near future, as well as other fun activities for all our members. Please stay tuned!
We want to thank you, all of our members, for sharing your wonderful artworks with us through all of these years; our membership has grown substantially in the last few months, and we are very happy to witness the rapid growth of such strong, vibrant and artistic community.